Skip to content
- Secondary students with overdue library books will be charged $.10 per day, excluding weekends and vacation days. Overdue books and fines are due at the same time.
- Elementary students with overdue books may not check out new books until they are returned.
- Students will be billed for lost books.
- Students who have unpaid fines or unreturned books will not receive their mid-term reports or quarterly report cards until their fines are paid and the books returned.
- Secondary library passes must be granted by the teacher that gave the assignment, not the study hall teacher.
- Library regulations will be administrated by the Librarian.
- Students are encouraged to use their appropriate city/county library system with discretion.