FBCS uses its buses for field trips and sporting events. Students who do not follow the bus rules will be subject to the regular disciplinary procedures of the school:
- Students are not to get on, get off, or move about within the bus while the bus is in motion.
- The driver/teacher/coach is the authority on the bus. They may assign seats if necessary. Students are not to change seats without permission and are to use the seatbelts when available.
- Outside of ordinary conversation, students will observe classroom conduct while on the bus. Yelling is not permitted.
- No food, beverage, or gum is allowed on the bus unless specific permission is given.
- A student’s body (arms, head, etc.) must not be extended out of the bus window, door or roof hatch at any time. It is a violation of the state law to throw anything out of the bus at any time.