Students who are waiting for a ride must wait and remain in the assigned areas.
- At 3:30 p.m., elementary students not picked up in the carline must go directly to After School Care until their parents come into the school and sign them out. Students who typically use After School Care will be brought directly there from their classrooms at 3:15 p.m.
- AFTER SCHOOL CARE
All elementary students not picked up within 15 minutes after school is dismissed (3:30pm) will be sent to the library, where after school care takes place. Elementary parents will be charged a separate quarterly hour fee for the use of after care. Parents must sign students out of after school care. (There will be a $6/hour fee, charged by the quarter hour or any portion thereof. The fee increases to $10 per quarter hour for ASC students picked up after 5:30 p.m.)
- Secondary students are to be in the designated areas from 3:30 PM on. Those participating in after school sports practices are to report directly to practice after changing. Secondary students waiting to be picked up are to report to the atrium for after school care promptly after school is out. A teacher is on duty until 4:15pm, at which time any remaining students are brought up to the library. There is no charge for secondary after care.
- Only students who are participating in sports practice may be in the gym; everyone else must receive special permission from the administration.
- Participants in sports must be either in the locker room or in the gym; the hallways are used only for passing between the lockers and the gym.
- P.E. participants must change into their school clothes before leaving the locker rooms following class, unless their P.E. class is last hour and they are going home immediately.
- After sports practice, students who do not immediately leave the building must wait for their ride inside the Atrium.
- Students are not to be in unsupervised areas after school.
- Students may not come back into the building after leaving, except by prior permission.