We celebrate the Class of 2019 as they are now official graduates of FBCS!
- Find us on Facebook!
- Summer Sports Camps 2019 – downloadable brochure
- Hodagram_SUMMER 2019
- School Calendar 2019-20
- View Warrior Athletics Google Calendar
- Warrior 4th Q Newsletter_June 2019_(web-res)
- Student Handbook 2018-19
- See the Secondary Spring Commencement Concert: https://vimeo.com/338141681
- See the Elementary Spring Concert: https://vimeo.com/333556221
- See recordings of the 2019 SH MACS Fine Arts Festival on the Music Website
- See the Christmas Concert: https://vimeo.com/305168155
- See the Grandparents’ and Parents’ Day Program: https://vimeo.com
- See the MACS Band Festival Concert: https://vimeo.com
FBCS and Faith Baptist Bible College have teamed up to offer dual enrollment Bible courses to qualified juniors and seniors. Interested students should make an appointment with our Administrator, Mr. Alan Hodak. Additional PSEO options are available through the University of Northwestern @ St. Paul.
Contact Us: for Admissions questions, school tours, transcript requests, etc., please contact the school office: 763-417-8240.
E-mail Mr. Alan Hodak, School Administrator or Miss Mary Wickham, School Administrative Secretary Fax: 763-417-8242.