Secondary Spring Concert, “Musical Masterpieces” – this Thursday, May 23rd, at 7:00pm.
We celebrate the Class of 2019 with the Commencement Exercises on Friday, May 24th @ 7:00pm.
Reception to follow.
- Hodagram_wk37_May 20-24
- Summer Sports Camps 2019 – download brochure
- View Warrior Athletics Google Calendar
- MAY 2019 Calendar of Finals & Events
- Warrior 3rd Q Newsletter_April 2019 (web_res)
- Find us on Facebook!
- School Calendar 2018-19
- Next Year’s School Calendar 2019-20
- Student Handbook 2018-19
- See the Elementary Spring Concert: https://vimeo.com/333556221
- See recordings of the 2019 SH MACS Fine Arts Festival on the Music Website
- See the Christmas Concert: https://vimeo.com/305168155
- See the Grandparents’ and Parents’ Day Program: https://vimeo.com
- See the MACS Band Festival Concert: https://vimeo.com
FBCS and Faith Baptist Bible College have teamed up to offer dual enrollment Bible courses to qualified juniors and seniors. Interested students should make an appointment with our Administrator, Mr. Alan Hodak. Additional PSEO options are available through the University of Northwestern @ St. Paul.
Contact Us: for Admissions questions, school tours, transcript requests, etc., please contact the school office: 763-417-8240.
E-mail Mr. Alan Hodak, School Administrator or Miss Mary Wickham, School Administrative Secretary Fax: 763-417-8242.