- Fall sports are Volleyball (girls) and Soccer (boys)
- Winter sport is Basketball (girls and boys)
- Spring sport options include: Track (boys and girls), Soccer (girls) and Baseball (boys). Spring sports may vary.
2017-18 WARRIOR ATHLETIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WARRIOR VARSITY LADIES BASKETBALL TEAM – MACS 2018 VARSITY BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WARRIOR VARSITY MEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM – MACS 2018 VARSITY BASKETBALL SECOND PLACE!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our UNDEFEATED JH Boys Basketball Team White (6th graders)on their NSPSL B-Squad Tournament Championship!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our JH Girls Basketball Team White (6th graders) on their NSPSLB-SQUAD Tournament Championship!
- CONGRATULATIONS to both the VARSITY SOCCER AND VOLLEYBALL TEAMS – each finished in 2nd place in the MACS State Tournament!
- JH VB Team White finished in second place in their NSPSL tourney
- JH VB Team Blue earned the Consolation trophy (fifth place) at their NSPSL tourney
- FBCS Lady Warrior Varsity Volleyball MACS 2015, 2014, 2013 State Champions!Its a three-peat! Congratulations, ladies!
- FBCS Warrior Varsity Soccer MACS 2015 & 2013 State Champions for the second time in three years!
- FBCS Warrior MACS 2014 Runner-Up Girls Varsity Basketball team
Attention, Parents of Student Athletes: Two forms and a copy of insurance card MUST be turned in before the FIRST GAME of the season.
- 2018-19 MSHSL Sports Physical Form (for student athletes in grades 6 – 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year. These physicals are valid for 3 years. Return page 1 only to the office. It must be signed by the doctor to be valid. See specific instructions about this form below).
- Annual Health Questionnaire (on the off-years (years 2 and 3), this annual health questionnaire is required to be filled out by student/parent and returned to the school office.
- Photocopy of Insurance Card (for student athletes in grades 6 – 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year.)
- Any Homeschoolers wanting to play sports with us must read the following Part-time Student/Athletic Participant form and apply.
Instructions regarding the MSHSL Sports Physical Form:
- Page 1 – Return ONLY the Signed Clearance Form (page 1) to the school office. Please fill out the top & bottom sections. The doctor needs to mark the appropriate box, fill in the date of exam, fill in any immunizations given that day, & the doctor must sign the form. The clinic should have an address stamp to finish their section. (Some clinics are willing to or may prefer to fax the form & immunizations to the school office (763) 417-8242.) PLEASE REMEMBER to fill out the Emergency section at the bottom of page 1 or we will have to return it to you to complete it.
- Page 2 – Fill out for the doctor to review at the beginning of the exam.
- Page 3 & following – The doctor will fill out during the exam. This will be for you to keep in your home health files.
- (If you are unsure if your child’s sports physical is up to date, please check with the school office at (763) 417-8240. Minute Clinic periodically runs specials on Sports Physicals).