SUMMER SPORTS CAMPS ARE OFFERED AT FBCS:
Basketball – June 11-15; Soccer/Volleyball – Aug. 6 – 10
Download the brochure to register and get all the pertinent information:
- Fall sports are Volleyball (girls) and Soccer (boys)
- Winter sport is Basketball (girls and boys)
- Spring sport options include: Track (boys and girls), Soccer (girls) and Baseball (boys). Spring sports may vary.
2017-18 WARRIOR ATHLETIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WARRIOR VARSITY LADIES BASKETBALL TEAM – MACS 2018 VARSITY BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS!
- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WARRIOR VARSITY MEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM – MACS 2018 VARSITY BASKETBALL SECOND PLACE!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our UNDEFEATED JH Boys Basketball Team White (6th graders)on their NSPSL B-Squad Tournament Championship!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our JH Girls Basketball Team White (6th graders) on their NSPSLB-SQUAD Tournament Championship!
- CONGRATULATIONS to both the VARSITY SOCCER AND VOLLEYBALL TEAMS – each finished in 2nd place in the MACS State Tournament!
- JH VB Team White finished in second place in their NSPSL tourney
- JH VB Team Blue earned the Consolation trophy (fifth place) at their NSPSL tourney
FBCS Lady Warrior Varsity Volleyball MACS 2015, 2014, 2013 State Champions!Its a three-peat! Congratulations, ladies!
FBCS Warrior Varsity Soccer MACS 2015 & 2013 State Champions for the second time in three years!
FBCS Warrior MACS 2014 Runner-Up Girls Varsity Basketball team
Attention, Parents of Student Athletes: Two forms MUST be turned in before the FIRST GAME of the season.
- MSHSL Sports Physical Clearance Form (needs to be uploaded to media library) (for student athletes in grades 6 – 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year. These physicals are valid for 3 years. Return page 1 only to the office. It must be signed by the doctor to be valid. See specific instructions about this form below).
- Student Athlete Insurance Card Form (for student athletes in grades 6 – 12 who plan to participate in sports this school year. These must be completed each year before the first game! This is the form we would give to a paramedic if an emergency during an athletic event should occur.)
MSHSL Sports Clearance Form instructions:
Page 1 – Return ONLY the Signed Clearance Form (page 1) to the school office. Please fill out the top & bottom sections. The doctor needs to mark the appropriate box, fill in the date of exam, fill in any immunizations given that day, & the doctor must sign the form. The clinic should have an address stamp to finish their section. (Some clinics are willing to or may prefer to fax the form & immunizations to the school office (763) 417-8242.)
Page 2 – Fill out for the doctor to review at the beginning of the exam.
Page 3 & following – The doctor will fill out during the exam. This will be for you to keep in your home health files.
(If you are unsure if your child’s sports physical is up to date, please check with the school office at (763) 417-8240. Minute Clinic periodically runs specials on Sports Physicals).
Any Homeschoolers wanting to play sports with us must read the following Part-time Student/Athletic Participant form and apply.