Fourth Baptist Christian School, Plymouth, MN
Traditional School, using mainly Abeka, BJU Press, & Saxon curriculum. (We also use Townsend Press, Glencoe-McGraw Hill, Positive Action, Summit Ministries.)
Approx. enrollment: 280 – 300 (K4 – 12th grade).
Growing ministry … enrollment increase expected for 2021-22 school year.
We have the following positions open for the coming 2021-22 school year:
- Kindergarten (K5) teacher – Full-time – second section (potential)
- First grade teacher – Full-time – second section
- Fourth grade teacher – Full-time – second section (potential)
- Spanish teacher – part-time – two class periods a day – Spanish 1 & 2 daily, Grades 1-8 one class period per week
- Special Education teacher – part-time – half day
- Art teacher – part-time; 9th period MWF 2:30 – 3:15; Elementary Art Class once a week after school (if possible)
- Woodshop teacher – part-time; 9th period MWF 2:30 – 3:15
- Substitute Teacher – on-site/aide, M-F 8:30am – 3:15pm (hourly position)
NOTE: All positions require a completed application, reference checks, interview, background check, and a clear testimony of salvation and evidence of a walk and relationship with Christ.
Membership/attendance at Fourth Baptist Church is required for full-time positions, and preferred for part-time positions.
Membership/attendance at like-minded churches in faith and practice will be considered for part-time positions.
Please contact Mr. Alan Hodak, Administrator, if interested. Phone: 763-417-8240 or email email@example.com.