- FBCS is a traditional school, using mainly Abeka, BJU Press, & Saxon curriculum. We also use Townsend Press, Glencoe-McGraw Hill, Positive Action, and Summit Ministries.
- Enrollment for 2021-22: approx. 320 students (K4 – 12th grade).
- Growing ministry … enrollment increase expected for the coming school year
Teacher Positions Needed for the 2022-23 School Year:
- Spanish Instructor – part time for elementary and secondary
- Secondary Science Teacher – full time
- Kindergarten Teacher for 2nd section (new position) – full time
- Third or Sixth Grade Teacher for 2nd section (new position) – full time
NOTE: All positions require a completed application, reference checks, interview, background check, and a clear testimony of salvation and evidence of a walk and relationship with Christ.
Membership/attendance at Fourth Baptist Church is required for full-time positions, and preferred for part-time positions. Membership/attendance at like-minded churches in faith and practice will be considered for part-time positions.
Please contact Mr. Alan Hodak, Administrator, if interested. Phone: 763-417-8240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.