If you have questions, please contact the school office 763-417-8240, or the church office 763-417-8200.
Summer Sports Camps 2017 Registration Brochure (Download and complete the form. Return with payment to the school or church office. Registrations accepted on the first day of camp also).
Basketball Camps: June 12 – 16, 2017
Cost for the week: Elementary Camp—$55; Secondary Camp—$80
- Mixed Elementary—entering grades 3—6, 10—noon
(boys & girls combined)
- Secondary Girls—entering grades 7—12, 1—3pm
- Secondary Boys—entering grades 7—12, 3:30—5:30pm
Soccer/Volleyball Camps: July 31 – August 4, 2017
Cost for the week: Elementary Camp—$55; Secondary Camp—$8
- Elementary Girls Volleyball – entering grades 3—6, 10—noon
- Elementary Boys & Girls Soccer – entering grades 3—6, 10—noon
- Secondary Girls Volleyball – entering grades 7—12, 3—6pm
- Secondary Boys Soccer – entering grades 7—12, 3—6pm
Please print out the registration form and mail with payment (or drop off) at:
Youth Summer Bible Camps
Join in the fun of summer camp! We offer summer Bible camps for students entering grades 3—12. Camp is always a time of spiritual refreshment and great memories! Campers will enjoy fun well-planned activities, great food and fellowship, and solid Bible teaching at both our Elementary and Teen camps. Pre-registration is required. Please call for details 763-417-8200, or e-mail email@example.com
Camp Chetek for junior campers (grades 3 – 6) will be July 10-15. We are attending Junior Camp 3. This is for those entering 3rd – 6th grade next School year. (Those entering 7th grade can actually attend this also if they wish.)
Just a reminder of how the payments work. Please contact Pastor Jared Page to register. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Total advertised fee for a week of camp is $245.00.
- Fourth will scholarship each of our campers $100.00
- Therefore, the total amount will be $145 per camper.
- A $40 non-refundable registration fee is required when you turn in your registration.
- The balance is due before we leave for camp.
Northland Camp, June 26 – July 1. (TEEN Camp, Grades 7 – 12). I’m asking everyone to turn paper registrations in to me to help me keep account of who all is going and what we owe Northland. Northland has a multi-child discount. If you register a 2nd, 3rd or 4th child for camp, the total cost for that child is only $125.00 each. With our $100 scholarship, that’s only $125.00 to you. So for your first child the total cost is $195 (unless you got in on the early bird deadline in April); then any additional children will be only $125.00 each. If anything is unclear, please contact Pastor Jared Page email@example.com. Registration forms are available in the school and church offices.. You can see all of the camp info at www.northlandcamp.org.