Home Economics is broken down into many general areas of life skills that will be an important part of a student’s life.
These areas include the following topics:
- Nutrition, Meal Planning, Cooking and Baking
- Textiles, Hand-Sewing, Machine Sewing
- Money Management and Time Management
- Child Care
- Housing and Interior Decorating
- Sub-topics will also be covered: Decision Making, Etiquette, Good Grooming, Laundry, and other topics.
Grades are calculated based on the following:
Tests = 17%
Quizzes = 17%
Projects/Labs = 33%
Class participation = 17%
Homework = 16%