SUMMER HODAGRAM: Hodagram_Summer 2017
Basketball – Jun 12-16
View the latest copy of the Warrior Newsletter: 4th Quarter Warrior Newsletter web-res – June 2017 edition
HANDBOOK & CALENDAR:
Download Year School Calendar 2017-18_FINAL (we think this is final, However, please note calendar is subject to change)
Download Year 2016-17 Student Handbook as a pdf. There will be some slight revisions to the 2017-18 Student Handbook.
View these recorded events here:
Live Streaming Channel for FBCS 2016-17 Events (recorded events are archived, and may be accessed here also)
- 5/26/17 – Class of 2017 Graduation Program
- 5/25/17 – Commencement Concert (Grades 7 – 12 Bands, Choirs, Handbells)
- 4/21/17 – Elementary Spring Concert “Musical Menagerie: It’s a Zoo!”
- 12/08/16 – All-School Christmas Concert “Christmas Around the World”
- 11/04/16 – MACS Band Festival Concert
- 10/21/16 – Grandparents’ & Parents’ Day Program
- 8/25-16 – Mr. Hodak’s Orientation presentation
Archived Live-Streamed Events from 2015-16 on our Vimeo site:
- 5/24/16 – Kindergarten Graduation Program
- 5/20/16 – Class of 2016 Graduation Program
- 5/19/16 – “By Faith” commissioned song performance in honor of the 50th Anniversary of FBCS
- 5/19/16 – Ring & Sing Commencement Concert
- 5/12/16 – FBCS Spring BAND concert
- 4/29/16 – FBCS Elementary Spring Concert
- 11/15/16 – MACS Choir Festival concert archived
- 10/15/16 – 2015 Grandparents’ Day program
Fundraisers: (click on the words below)
In the event of a school closing, we will activate our emergency calling system. The notice will be posted here on the website and the usual TV channels, 4,5,9,11, and on WCTS AM1030. The decision to close or delay the start of school will be made as early as possible in the morning. If you do not see/hear a closure notice, that means we will have school as usual.
Directions to our facility:
If you are driving to Fourth Baptist Church or Christian School and you are coming from Hwy. 169, take exit for Hwy 55 West. Turn left at the McDonald’s, then a right on the frontage road.
Coming from Hwy 494, take the exit for Hwy 55 East, then turn at the frontage road when you see our white church steeple and go left then take an immediate right onto Forestview Lane. (Forestview Lane is the drive between our building and Honeywell to access the school.)
The school office is located in the SOUTHEASTERN end of our “L” shaped building. Inside inside the outer entry doors, please use the buzzer for entry into the school office.
Legislative Update 4/12/12 – RTT: Early Learning Challenge Grant – Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak
Hallowed Halls of Our Congress – Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak