AACS Accreditation has been renewed in June of 2018 for 5 years.After completing a rigorous self-study process, Fourth Baptist Christian School hosted a team of educators for a peer review on May 7-9, 2018. The visiting team recommended FBCS for “Accreditation with Distinction” to the American Association of Christian Schools Accreditation Commission which met on June 20, 2018. Accreditation with Distinction recognizes that the school effectively meets the expectations of all twelve standards and has been given an exemplary rating on at least two of the twelve standards.
Something to keep in mind if you qualify: MN Education Expense_Credit Tax Info Sheet
Emergency Notification System:
In the event of a school closing, we will activate our emergency calling system. You will receive a phone call from an 800 number alerting you to the cancellation or delayed start of school. The notice will be posted here on the website also. The decision to close or delay the start of school will be made as early as possible in the morning. If you do not see/hear a closure notice, that means we will have school as usual.
Order Birthday Cupcakes for your child’s birthday (or half-birthday!) $15 gives you enough cupcakes for the entire class + teacher, and the senior class will come and sing to your child at lunchtime and give them a birthday hat. Order form here: Birthday Cupcake Form
We have a BLUE JEANS and WARRIOR SPIRIT SHIRT day once a month. Students may pay $1 each or $2/family to wear nice, loose-fitting blue jeans to school that day with a Warrior T-shirt or warm-up shirt. CONDITIONS: Jeans are to be nice looking and loose-fitting. Not tight, ripped, distressed or frayed. No jeggings or skin-tight jeans. Please help us with abiding by the conditions for jeans day so we can continue to enjoy it.
Other PDF Downloads:
LIVE-STREAMING: We live-stream concerts and graduations, and you may find the recordings here.
Live Streaming Channel for FBCS Events
Archived Live-Streamed Events from 2018-19 on our Vimeo site:
- See the Christmas Concert: https://vimeo.com/305168155
- See the Grandparents’ and Parents’ Day Program: https://vimeo.com
- See the MACS Band Festival Concert: https://vimeo.com
Archived Live-Streamed Events from 2017-18 on our Vimeo site:
- 5/18/18 Class of 2018 Graduation Ceremony – https://vimeo.com/270803241
- 5/17/18 Commencement Concert (Grades 7-12) – https://vimeo.com/270555753
- 4/27/18 Elementary Spring Concert – https://vimeo.com/266941665
- 1/30/18 Concert at State Capitol – http://music.fourthbaptistchristianschool.org/state-capitol-concert-january-30-2018/
- 12/07/17 Christmas Concert – https://vimeo.com/246478144
- 12/06/17 Christmas Chapel – https://vimeo.com/246169817
- 10/20/17 Grandparents’ and Parents’ Day – https://vimeo.com/239135242
Archived Live-Streamed Events from 2016-17 on our Vimeo site:
- 5/26/17 – Class of 2017 Graduation Program
- 5/25/17 – Commencement Concert (Grades 7 – 12 Bands, Choirs, Handbells)
- 4/21/17 – Elementary Spring Concert “Musical Menagerie: It’s a Zoo!”
- 12/08/16 – All-School Christmas Concert “Christmas Around the World”
- 11/04/16 – MACS Band Festival Concert
- 10/21/16 – Grandparents’ & Parents’ Day Program
Archived Live-Streamed Events from 2015-16 on our Vimeo site:
- 5/24/16 – Kindergarten Graduation Program
- 5/20/16 – Class of 2016 Graduation Program
- 5/19/16 – “By Faith” commissioned song performance in honor of the 50th Anniversary of FBCS
- 5/19/16 – Ring & Sing Commencement Concert
- 5/12/16 – FBCS Spring BAND concert
- 4/29/16 – FBCS Elementary Spring Concert
- 11/15/16 – MACS Choir Festival concert archived
- 10/15/16 – 2015 Grandparents’ Day program
Directions to our facility:
If you are driving to Fourth Baptist Church or Christian School and you are coming from Hwy. 169, take exit for Hwy 55 West. Turn left at the McDonald’s, then a right on the frontage road.
Coming from Hwy 494, take the exit for Hwy 55 East, then turn at the frontage road when you see our white church steeple and go left then take an immediate right onto Forestview Lane. (Forestview Lane is the drive between our building and Honeywell to access the school.)
The school office is located in the SOUTHEASTERN end of our “L” shaped building. Inside inside the outer entry doors, please use the buzzer for entry into the school office.
Legislative Update 4/12/12 – RTT: Early Learning Challenge Grant – Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak
Hallowed Halls of Our Congress – Legislative article by Mr. Alan J. Hodak