Student academic eligibility will be determined twice during each quarter: at midterm and quarter reports. Extracurricular activities include all sports, managing, school plays, class officers, and special ensembles. Activities and programs for which a student receives academic credit are not extracurricular.
1. If the midterm or quarter report shows an “F” or more than one “D,” that student may not participate in any performance or game until the next report. A student who remains ineligible for 2 consecutive reporting periods may not attend practice as well. Report grades are cumulative. Eligibility begins/ends at 3:15 p.m. the day reports are issued.
2. Any student who intends to participate in inter-scholastic sports must have on file a physical exam signed by a medical doctor or surgeon, not a chiropractor. The physical exam must have been conducted within the past 3 years. Camp physicals qualify, but need to be on file in the school office.
3. Students absent on game days are ineligible to participate in all activities on that day. Students tardy on game days should not expect to play.
Part-Time Student Eligibility:
- All students desiring acceptance to any of our school programs must follow the admissions guidelines of our Parent/Student Handbook.
- Part time students are those taking fewer than four core academic classes, but must take at least two courses to participate in athletics.
- Any student enrolled in another high school or college PSEO program may not participate as a part-time student or athlete at FBCS.
Participation in the FBCS Sports Program:
1. Must interview with the administrator and be accepted through the application process.
2. Must pay the Sports Activity Fee and $35 Registration fee.
3. Must provide the school with a sports physical clearance form.
4. Must submit a signed copy of the FBCS Partnership Agreement each year.
5. Must take at least two on-site academic courses.
Any student participating in any school activity must adhere to the Handbook requirements including following the dress code and standards of behavior. Handbooks are available in the school office. Part-time students & student athletes are subject to dismissal for disregard to school rules, policies, and/or behavior that does not represent the standards of FBCS.
The Application process for a part time student is as follows:
1. Fill out the application, reference forms, etc. and pay the $35.00 Application Fee.
2. Upon receipt of the application, an interview will be scheduled with the administrator, parents and student (for new students only). Testing may be necessary if the student is taking academic classes with us.
3. After the interview (and testing), a determination will be made and communicated by call, letter, or e-mail.
4. Part time students who take courses on the campus of FBCS must provide the school with immunization and health records.
Fees would be assessed as follows:
Application and Assessment Fee………$35.00
Registration Fee……………………………….$35.00 (includes student insurance & MACS student fees)
Books ……………………………………………….$30.00/per academic class
|Annual Tuition (academic classes)||Athletic Fees Per Sport||Music Fees|
One class …………..$795.00
$185 / Student